Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Victoria's Secret Laundry Products


In college, a friend turned me on to the Victoria's Secret laundry line. The price was exorbatent for a poor college student, but once I smelled the laundry fresh out of the dryer, I was hooked. I justified the expense by only using it on my sheets, which I only washed a few times a month. Then, suddenly, a few years ago, the VS laundry line disappeared. I was crushed at first, then forgot about it.

Last year, I noticed a re-designed version back in Victoria's Secret stores and decided to splurge once again. The formula, or at least the scent, seems to be the same, but the packaging is different. It's pricey, but if you get any VS Angel reward certificates (I get them a few times a year--typically for $10) or birthday reward cards, the $12 for a box of 40 sheets becomes cheaper than Bounce. If your lingerie drawer runneth over, this is a great way to treat yourself at Victoria's Secret. -g.

No comments:

Post a Comment