Monday, August 31, 2009

Smashbox Photo Op


It has been a whirlwind these past few weeks (really, when is it not?), and with everything going on, sleep is often the thing that I sacrifice. Until I can get my full 8 hours on the weekend, I fake it with Photo Op by Smashbox. I love the little brush that makes it so easy to apply. The light diffusers are like smoke and mirrors that make dark circles disappear (or at least look less noticeable). I never feel like I have that racoon-eye look when wearing this and it doesn't dry up or look cakey.


There are several other Smashbox products that I like, but this is my favorite. Plus, they are still holding their "Let's Do Lunch" promotion, where they give you a free gift with every placed Tuesdays and Thursdays between noon and 5 PM EST. -g.



No comments:

Post a Comment