Thursday, November 19, 2009

Natural Body Spa Specials

I don't know about you, but I am feeling the hustle and bustle of the Christmas rush already, and it's not even Thanksgiving. Maybe it's because stores began piping in holiday music on Halloween...maybe it's all of the "pre-Black Friday" specials...whatever it is, I could already use a day to decompress. Which is what I plan to do this Sunday at Natural Body Spa.

While I'm there, I'm going to do some shopping, so it's a multi-purpose trip. Right now they have a holiday gift card special: Purchase a gift card of $225 or more and receive a $25 service gift card free. Purcase a gift card of $350 or more and receive a $50 service gift card free. I might just pick up one of those for my own stocking...

They are also offering some other specials, available if you use the coupons below.

I feel better already. -g.

No comments:

Post a Comment