Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ah, Choo!

You may have heard that Jimmy Choo is one of the latest guest designer for H&M. Previous collections have come from Cavalli, Stella McCartney, and even Madonna. The hype started building this summer and Choo-day is imminent: November 14. I would love to check out the collection, but don't know how I feel about being herded and tagged like cattle outside the H&M store (see the "How to Shop" section of their site). The shoe collection seems really limited, and I fear that more zealous shoe lovers will scoop them up early. Below are the pieces that I have my eye on, provided they are still available:




















I love well-made shoes and accessories, especially when a top-scale design house develops something at a more reachable price point, but if there's a line outside of H&M this Saturday, you can bet that I will be walking away from it in my Choo-less feet! -g.

No comments:

Post a Comment